1. Anything before noon is considered “early”.
2. You have more beer than food in your fridge.
3. Weekends start on Thursday.
4. 6am is when you go to sleep, not when you wake up.
5. You know many different ways to cook pasta.
6. Instead of falling asleep in class, you stay in bed.
7. Your underwear/sock supply dictates your laundry schedule.
8. You check Facebook/Myspace more than once a day.
9. You wash dishes in the bathroom sink.
10. You open a beer at 10 am and your roommate asks you if there’s more.
11. The number of meals per day falls to two, sometimes just one.
12. Your bin is overflowing and your bank account isn’t.
13. You wear the same jeans for 13 days without washing them.
14. Your breakfast consists of a coke or cereal bar on the way to class… anything with caffeine will do.
15. You live in a house with three couches, none of which match.
16. You try to study but seem to procrastinate by eating, going to study breaks, talking to people, etc…
17. You talk to your roommate on instant messenger when you’re both home.
18. You ask people what YOU did last night.
19. Certain things are now deemed “Facebook worthy.” When friends take pictures of you, you wonder how long it will take them to post them.
20. You’ve seen a hit and run involving a bicyclist/pedestrian.
To be continued…