41. You see people you know you’ve met but can never remember their names or how you know them.
42. Your bill in the bookstore will be comparable to tuition.
43. Collecting your post becomes an ego booster/breaker.
44. You suddenly realise so many people are smarter than you.
45. You suddenly realise so many people are dumber than you.
46. Western Europe could be wiped out by a terrible plague and you’d never know, but you can recite the last episode of your favorite show verbatim.
47. Care packages rank right up there with birthdays.
48. You craft ways to make any game into a drinking/stripping game.
49. You meet the type of people you thought only existed in movies.
50. Printers break down only when you desperately need them.
51. Computers break down only when you desperately need them.
52. You suddenly realise that anything can be cooked in a microwave.
53. You suddenly realise Nintendo, and Guitar Hero are the best things ever.
54. You think that going to the supermarket at midnight is completely normal.
55. You call restaurants that deliver more than you call your own family.
56. You’ve paid bills over £5 … in coins.
57. You can’t imagine life without your computer/cell phone/ i-pod.
58. Hoodies and sweatpants become the norm.
59. Jeans are considered “dressy” at certain occasions.
60. A canceled class is almost as exciting as Christmas.