61. Taking a nap in the library is perfectly acceptable.
62. Your teachers swear in class and no one cares.
63. Candles in your dorm room are considered contraband, but cigarettes are ok.
64. You take packets of salt and pepper, and napkins from fast food restaurants – hey, they’re free.
65. You bring back socks from the laundry room that may or may not be yours.
66. The lifts take forever but you’ll wait 10 minutes just so you don’t have to climb the stairs.
67. Your roommate asks you to check the weather on your computer when they’re standing 5 feet away from the door.
68. Showers become more of an issue.
69. You press the automatic door opener instead of simply grabbing the handle when you approach a door.
70. Christmas lights seem to be acceptable all year round.
71. You are no longer thankful that fire alarms are here to protect you.
72. You’ve bought Christmas presents from the book store and charged it to your student account so your parents pay for the gifts because you’re too broke.
73. You begin to include ketchup on your list of acceptable vegetables.
74. You stay on campus for hours in between classes when it’s too cold to walk home.
75. People have to help you kick the vending machine just so you can get your 50 cent bag of chips.
76. You steal dishes from the cafeteria so you don’t have to wash your own.
77. Laundry is an all-day event.
78. You no longer find it uncool to take naps. In fact, you quite enjoy them.
79. It’s illegal to drink in the dorms yet they sell an assortment of shot glasses, beer mugs, tankards, etc. in the bookstore.
80. You find your list of acceptable napping places expanding daily to increasingly uncomfortable locations.