81. You fill out credit card applications for the free food.
82. You’ve eaten cereal out of a cup… with a fork.
83. Dressing up for Halloween becomes cool again.
84. You know at least one person who has dropped his/her cell phone or camera into a toilet.
85. You hang multiple shirts/blouses on the same hanger to save space/money.
86. You become increasingly annoyed with the “old” people in class – kudos to them for going back to college but they generally ask really, really annoying questions.
87. You admire people’s alcohol bottle shrines.
88. You set your clock 5-10 minutes ahead so you can potentially make it to class on time.
89. You check ratemyprofessor.com (or something of the like) before choosing your class schedule.
90. You can text faster than you can type.
91. You only find out a class is cancelled after you get there and sit for about ten minutes.
92. You actually start using shopping coupons.
93. You open canned food and eat it… out of the can.
94. You run out of black ink and, instead of buying a new ink cartridge, decide blue is a nice substitute… adds a little flair.
95. You have numbers in your phone with labels like “Sketchy Steve” and “Alcohol Guy.”
96. The food in your fridge may or may not be older than your little brother.
97. You have finished reading this and are now wondering how you can procrastinate further.