- Your feet stick to jam on the kitchen floor … and you just don’t care.
- When the kids are fighting, you threaten to lock them in a room together and not let them out until someone’s bleeding (usually if you have two or three boys).
- You can’t find your cordless phone, so you ask a friend to call you, and then run around the house madly, following the sound until you locate it downstairs in the laundry basket.
- Your idea of a good day is making it through without a child screaming for attention from you.
- Ice lollies become a food staple.
- Your favourite television show is a cartoon.
- You’re willing to kiss your child’s boo-boo, regardless of what body part it happens to be on.
- You’re so desperate for adult conversation that you spill your guts to the cold caller and HE hangs up on YOU!
- Spit is your number one cleaning agent.
- You count the hundreds and thousands on each kid’s fairy cake to make sure they’re equal.
- You hide in the bathroom to be alone. (This is bad)
- You cling to the high moral ground on toy weapons; but your child chews his toast into the shape of a gun anyway.
- You find yourself cutting your husband’s sandwiches into cute shapes.
- You get up at 5:30 AM and you have no time to eat, sleep, drink or go to the bathroom, and yet … you still manage to gain 10 pounds.
- Your day consists of hoovering, dusting, wiping, washing, drying, loading, unloading, shopping, cooking, driving, flushing, ironing, sweeping, picking up, changing sheets, changing diapers, bathing, helping with homework, paying bills, budgeting, clipping coupons,folding clothes, putting to bed, dragging out of bed, brushing, chasing, buckling, feeding (them, NOT you), PLUS swinging, playing baseball, bike riding, pushing trucks, cuddling dolls, rollerblading, basketball, football, catch, bubbles, sprinklers, slides, nature walks, coloring, crafts, jumping rope, PLUS raking, trimming, planting, edging, mowing, gardening, painting, and walking the dog.
Thanks to Chewks.
Learn English 2021