- Do you say everything twice? I mean, do you repeat everything?
- Do you ask guests if they have remembered their scarves and gloves as they leave your home?
- Do you move your dinner partner’s glass away from the edge of the table?
- Do you ask if anyone needs to go to the toilet as you enter a theatre with a group of friends?
- Do you hand a tissue to anyone who sneezes?
- Do you refer to happy hour as “snack time”?
- Do you say “I like the way you did that” to the mechanic who repairs your car?
- Do you sing the “Alphabet Song” to yourself as you look up a number in the phone book?
- Do you fold your partner’s fingers over as you hand him/her money?
- Do you ask a quiet person at a party if he has something to share with the group?
* If you answered yes to 4 or less you like the idea of teaching, but you can relax.
* If you answered yes to 7 or more, if you’re not a teacher, you should be.
* If you answered yes to all 10 you’ll *always* be a teacher! Whether you want to be one, or not.