3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
58 Brits are injured each year whilst using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
142 Brits were injured in 1999 by not removing all the pins from a new shirt.
31 Brits have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
19 Brits died from 1997 to 1999 believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.
In 2000 18 Brits suffered serious burns trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
A massive 543 Brits were admitted to A&E between 1998 and 1999 after trying to open bottles of beer with their teeth.
5 Brits were injured in 1999 in accidents involving out-of-control Scalextric cars.
British hospitals reported 4 broken arms in 1999 after Christmas cracker-pulling accidents.
In 2000 eight Brits were admitted to hospital with fractured skulls incurred whilst throwing up in the toilet.