1) Some months have 30 days,some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
2) If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken?
3) If I go to bed at eight o’clock in the evening and wind up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine o’clock in the morning. How many hours sleep will I get before the alarm wakes me up?
4) Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?
5) A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left?
Scroll down for the answers:-
1. 12 – All months have at least 28 days.
2. One hour. The first pill straight away – 30 minutes later a second pill – an hour later the third pill..
3. One hour. Wind up clocks don’t have a 24 hour setting.