2) A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What colour is the bear?
3) If you take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have?
4) How many sides does a circle have?
5) How many f’s are in this sentence? I went fishing on the fishing dock to fish for fish.
Scroll down for the answers:-
1. The match.
2. White – it must be a polar bear if all the walls face south.
3. 2 (You took 2 apples.)
4. Two – inside and outside.
5. One (This sentence – not the next one.)