This was shared on the forum.
- Social Notworking – messing around on Facebook and Twitter to avoid doing work – 26%
- Déjà Brew – offering to make someone a cup of tea when you know for a fact they’ve just had one in the hope they will decline – 21%
- Blue sky drinking – an unlimited free bar at a work party – 18%
- Drainstorm – a poorly organised workshop, where everyone leaves feeling deflated – 15%
- Human Desourcing – sacking people – 12%
- Jambivalence – ignoring a printer blockage in the hope that someone else will fix it 12%
- Google Naps – using Google to work out what time colleagues in the US will be sleeping, to avoid them replying to emails – 11%
- W.T.F?! – the realisation that it is only Tuesday, and you have ‘Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?!’ still to go.
- Stock Home Syndrome – pinching stuff from the office – 7%
- Shout-of-office – Someone who wants every single person in the building to know they are off on holiday – 6%
Source – The Independent