Over-zealous Facebook users are at most risk of losing their friends.
(According to a study carried out at Denver Business School, being boring is the number one crime on Facebook, and online pals get bored with constant, trivial updates.
The top ten reasons for being “defriended” or “unfriended” are:-
- Writing boring posts
- Posting too many status updates
- Being crude or rude
- Making racist comments
- Expressing political views
- Expressing religious views
- Relationship/friendship ends (online or offline)
- Having an argument (offline)
- Having an argument (online)
- Parents being unfriended by their children for being too nosy.
When you think about it, it’s actually very similar to why people lose their friends in real life. )