In the UK you need a professional licence to drive a motorhome.

(A motorhome is about the size of a single-decker bus and powered by a 450-horsepower engine.   The latest models can include ceramic tiled floors, an en-suite bedroom with a king-sized bed, a full sized double-door refrigerator, and six widescreen high-definition TVs, and one or two RVs are built these days with an on-board garage space at the back, big enough to accommodate a small car.  Think of your house, but with wheels underneath it.

Anyone with a normal licence can drive one in the US!)